Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
AttributeExtension module and LAPI in Java
Andre_Roehring
Currently I am developing a Java program using LAPI to get attribute values from a category in Livelink. The attributes are modified using the module 'AttributeExtension'.For the Java program I use the additional jar file for 'AttributeExtension'.The call to get the allwoed values looks like this: if (this.llAttrExtensionM.AttrAllowableValues(catVersion, attrName, exisitingAttrNamesVal, exisitingAttrValuesVal, attrIndex, attrAllowableVals) != 0) {This works fine to get the values for an attribute of type 'Text:Field'.It doesn't work if the category has a set assigned and the attribute of interest is a child of this set.I wonder if it is a problem that in the above call only an attribute name can be specified and not something like a path.How to get the values for attributes which are children of a set?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet