Great stuff!
So what steps would I take to modify %1 =DATE or use/modify %2 = Report Name?
IOW how do I affect the DATE end of thingsor the Report Name?
Also, by Report Name is that referring tothe Notification reports? i.e. Urgent,Routine, For Your Information
Thanks,
klh
From: eLinkDiscussion: Development Discussion [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Thursday, April 23, 20093:56 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: RE RE Modify Subject inNotifications...
RE RE Modify Subject in Notifications...
Posted by bsingh (Singh, Bhupinder) on 2009/04/23 15:55
In reply to: RE Modify Subject in Notifications...
Posted by bsingh (Singh, Bhupinder) on 2009/04/23 15:30
Message from Bhupinder Singh <bsingh@opentext.com> via eLink
In feature request # LPAD-3717 (Would like further notification 'Default Subject' parameters) a colleague indicates:
As far as I know the only parameters that you can put in here (I have tested 1-9) are :
%1 = Date
%2 = Report Name
The issue has also been raised in feature request # LPAD-9278 (Customer would like to include the receivers userid in subject line of the Production notification email in addition to the date) in which some customers have asked:
Can we have a feature request [similar] to workflow tag to generate the userid from the kuaf table. E.G. in the default subject: Livelink Production Notification at % 1 <UserID_ XXXX>. So when they get notification, the userid is displayed in the subject line?
...and
Allow some other %n placeholders that can be used as a placeholder for text. Also some other default system values such as instance name etc. would be a good idea.
- Bhupinder
---------------------------------------------- Bhupinder Singh, B.Math, B.Ed. Senior Systems Analyst, Information Technology Open Text, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada ----------------------------------------------
From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 3:30 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: RE Modify Subject in Notifications...
RE Modify Subject in Notifications...
In reply to: Modify Subject in Notifications...
Posted by kenneth.huie@mantech.com (Huie, Kenneth) on 2009/04/23 15:15
The change is made through the "Configure Notification" section of the Livelink Administrative pages (?func=admin.index). If I come across any other variables you can use, I will post them here. There is a feature request (# LPAD-11841 ) indicating that "Customers would like to be able change the default content of e-mailed Change Agent Reports sent out to users from Livelink.".
From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 3:20 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: Modify Subject in Notifications...
Modify Subject in Notifications...
Greetings One & All! I"m interested in being able to modify the Default Subject line of Notifications. The Livelink Change Agents Notification Administrator's Guide says the following about this: (In the Default Message Subject box, type the character string that you want Livelink Notification to use in the subject line of outgoing Notification e-mail messages. The default is: Livelink Notification at %1 where %1 is a variable that inserts the date and time based on the date format defined in the Livelink Intranet server.) THE QUESTION: So understanding that %1 is a variable what else can I plug in there if I change it and How do I go about that? Thanks Much! KHuie
This communication, along with any attachments, is covered by federal and state law governing electronic communications and may contain company proprietary and legally privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please reply immediately to the sender and delete this message. Thank you.
Has LPAD-11841 been implemented in CS10?
I need a feature to plugin the username who added new version/document in the body of the notification report.
Not that I can see.
One would need to produce a customization to LLNOTIFY : LLNotifyObjects : EventHandlers.