Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
LLSearch selectList question
David_Benjamin
I'm trying to get the Description field on the General Info tab returned in search results. I tried OTComment and OTDescription:vSelectList = new LLValue( ).setList ( );vSelectList.add ( "OTComment" );vSelectList.add ( "OTDescription" );Neither seem to work. Can someone please help me figure out what the value is that I need to add to the selectList?Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bhupinder_Singh
Message from Bhupinder Singh <
bsingh@opentext.com
> via eLink
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">eLink
Try OTDComment.
- Bhupinder
----------------------------------------------
Bhupinder Singh, B.Math, B.Ed.
Senior Systems Analyst, Information Technology
Open Text, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
----------------------------------------------
From:
eLink Discussion: LAPI Discussion [mailto:lapi@elinkkc.opentext.com]
Sent:
Thursday, May 07, 2009 4:33 PM
To:
eLink Recipient
Subject:
LLSearch selectList question
LLSearch selectList question
Posted by
metlif01
(Benjamin, David) on 2009/05/07 16:29
I'm trying to get the Description field on the General Info tab returned in search results. I tried OTComment and OTDescription:
vSelectList = new LLValue( ).setList ( );
vSelectList.add ( "OTComment" );
vSelectList.add ( "OTDescription" );
Neither seem to work. Can someone please help me figure out what the value is that I need to add to the selectList?
Thanks!