Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Object Importer for Internal Controls objects
Kristy_Shen
I'm trying to automate the process of renaming server organization units (Ic module).I'm using this xml but it's not working:Organizational Unit Library:11111 - Kristy Shakedown Org54321 - IMPORTERTEST NEW54321 - IMPORTERTESTPlease help
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Alex_Kowalenko
Organizational Unit Library:11111 - Kristy Shakedown Org:54321 - IMPORTERTEST54321 - IMPORTERTEST NEWInclude the old name in the location.In Object Importer Configuration make sure that the Add Title to Location check box is not checked.
Kristy_Shen
Hi Alex:Thanks so much for your quick response. However, I copied your xml exactly, and a new version was added to my org unit, yet the name remained unchanged. Kristy
Alex_Kowalenko
Organizational Unit Library:11111 - Kristy Shakedown Org:54321 - IMPORTERTEST54321 - IMPORTERTEST NEWStandard Object Importer uses rather than . This may work.
Kristy_Shen
It worked! Thanks so much Alex, you've been so helpful!Kristy