Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Using ListObjects() to get a Project's workspace folders
TimWilliams
I'm using the API to build a treeview to allow a user to select a location in LiveLink. When a node is clicked on, I want to list below it all of its children (really just folders and projects).I'm using ListObjects() to do this: it works fine for folders (the Enterprise/Personal workspaces), but how do I do this for projects ? When I use ListObjects on a Project it doesn't seem to return anything - how do I get at the Project workspace ?ThanksTim
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Appu_Nair
try this post
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll?func=ll&objId=3499257&objAction=ArticleView&viewType=1In
short anything that is a volume expects you to send in negative of the dataid
TimWilliams
That's it! Also solved my problem with creating child objects in a project.Thanks very much Appu.Tim