Hello Gajanan,
The GenerateOutput script of a requesthandler is what is responsible for checking to see if .fError is set for therequest handler and appropriately presenting an error page to the user. Iwould recommend you investigate this area of code for your customization asthis script also gives you direct socket access through the ctxIn/ctxOutobjects.
-- Kyle
From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion[mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Monday, August 03, 200911:36 AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: HTTP response codes
HTTP response codes
Posted by gajanan.kinge@capgemini.com (Kinge, Gajanan) on 2009/08/03 11:32
I want to return http response codes instead of error messages in error format from Oscript function.Theses http response oces will then be used by calling application to interpret the outcome.I would appreciate any ideas or code samples. Thnaks, Gajanan
Hi Gajanan,
As previously mentioned, the ctxOut givesyou direct access to the output Socket object.
This will allow you to send whatever youwant down the pipe to the client – including HTTP response codes.
From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion[mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 200910:48 AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: Thanks Kyle,
Thanks Kyle,
Posted by gajanan.kinge@capgemini.com (Kinge, Gajanan) on 2009/08/04 10:44
In reply to: RE HTTP response codes
Posted by kswidrov (Swidrovich, Kyle) on 2009/08/03 13:14
Thanks Kyle, Could you please suggest any core module where I can get some idea as to how do I send back http response codes as output through GenerateOutput function. Regards, Gajanan