Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Finding document filetypes in folder/subfolders
Ann_Song
I am trying to find the filetype of every document in a particular folder and it's subfolders. This is what I have so far. I am using an Oracel DB and Livelink version 9.1.0select name "Name", parentid "ParentID", dataid "DataID", (select filetype from dversdata where docid = dataid ) "FileType" from dtree where subtype = 144 start with dataid = %1 connect by parentid = PRIOR dataidAny help would be greatly appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Tim_Hunter
Ann I think this is what you are looking forSELECT dt.name, dt.parentid, dt.dataid, dvd.filename, dvd.filetypeFROM dtree dt, dversdata dvdWHERE dt.dataid = dvd.docid AND dt.versionnum = dvd.version AND dt.subtype IN(0, 144) AND dt.dataid IN (SELECT dataid FROM dtree START WITH dataid = %1 CONNECT BY PRIOR dataid = ABS(parentid))
Ann_Song
This is exactly what I was looking for although I had to remove the "abs" so it wouldn't run forever. Works great now !!!!A tremendous thanks Tim.