Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
LivelinkQueryLanguage to search for Docs with a Category
Guy_Turton
Hi,I'm trying to search for a group of docs with a particular category using LivelinkQueryLanguage.Does anyone know what the where clause would look like? I know you can use "Attr_123456_2" however, I just want to search by category id, not by attribute value.Any help would be much appreciated.Thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Todd_Pinel
Hi Guy! I would be interested in how this is done as well, what I have done in the past has been exactly like how you stated the region in your post. I just picked an attribute that was a required attribute so it should always be populated if the category is applied to a document.The clause looks like "Attr_123456_2":"*"But what if there are no required attributes in the category? Or if the category is upgraded and the required attribute is removed? It would be nice to know the correct way to search for documents with a specific category applied to it.