I am running with a Problem during the Import XML for a Blog. I do not know whether to post it here or not. I am able to do the XML Import Perfectly using the URL Approach. But, for my approach I need to do that with the ESWS API. I have Obtained Context of the Community Folder (I got the COntext ID )in which I have to import the XML OBJECT. I am using the ContentService MTOM CLient to Upload the COntent of the XML File. The issue here is , blog is getting created, but its is throwing an Exception.
I am sending the snippet of code:
//ImportXMLContent Requires the Parameters to be Parent ID and Import Options.
String contextID = getXmlService(authToken).importXmlContext(parentNodeId, impOptions);
ContentService fContent = getContentService();
WebServiceUtil.setSoapHeader((WSBindingProvider) fContent, authToken, contextID, fileAtts);
fContent.uploadContent( new DataHandler(new FileDataSource(uploadFile)));
Exception :
javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: ContentService.UploadContent() failed on the Livelink Server. No results were returned. Check the Livelink Server thread logs.
at com.sun.xml.ws.fault.SOAP11Fault.getProtocolException(SOAP11Fault.java:188)
at com.sun.xml.ws.fault.SOAPFaultBuilder.createException(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:116)
at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:119)
at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:89)
at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.invoke(SEIStub.java:118)
at $Proxy39.uploadContent(Unknown Source)
Expecting a help from you guys..
Thanks,
Chandra.