Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Getting Project Name, id of a document
unknown_user3
If I know the name,id of a document is it possible to know the Project Name in which document is stored using Livereports?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Appu_Nair
In a roundabout way that is :)For eg try this with your livelink.Create a projectCreate a folderCreate a folder inside thatCreate a document,note its id and name.Now run this queryselect dataid,parentid,subtype from dtree where dataid=Run this again replacing the anglebrackets with parentidRepeat check when parentd=-1 this signifies a volume subtype will show 212 to indicate it is a project.If you know the projectname then it is possible easily to list all items inside that beacuse all items in a project will have the same ownerid
Hans Stoop
Appu already referred to a quicker way in his last sentence.select proj.Name, proj.DataID from DTree proj, DTree doc where doc.DataID=%1 and proj.DataID = doc.OwnerID
Appu_Nair
Hans hats OFf.That is so much a better query than what I thought.If I get time I need to see if they will find things inside subprojects as well