Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
How can I call Helloword.java simple program in livelink by livelink builder ?
Vibha_Vanmali
How can I call Helloword.java simple program in livelink by livelink builder ?Kindly provide depth details
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Appu_Nair
First download the module from this link and thank Rolf.
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll?func=ll&objId=7801572&objAction=view&show=2
Go ahead and read the threadThen look here for how to see it with Builder and thank Hans
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll?func=ll&objId=12253319&objAction=viewThanking
me optional
Vibha_Vanmali
Hi Appu,Thanks a lot for providing this module ...I have install this module joexample_1_0_0 and create the jar file of helloworld and place in javaserver/lib location I changed oscript of HelloWorldTest for getting the obejct of HelloWorld.function void HelloWorldTest() //Dynamic hwObj = JavaObject.New('za.co.stasolutions.JOExample.HelloWorld', {}) Dynamic hwObj = JavaObject.New('HelloWorld', {})My problem is how to run this module
Appu_Nair
I am assuming you are past the java compiling and everything associated to java and its virtual machine.I don't always program in java so I kind of do it this way.I wrote evrything down this time so you can try it out
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll?func=ll&objId=17019239&objAction=download&viewType=1My
word document kind of explains How I use Rolf's Module.