Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
9.7.0 User API always clears password expiration date?
Dave_Rhodes
We are working on a connector from an identity management system to Livelink 9.7.0, using the 9.7.0 Java LAPI (testing with Java 1.6.0). Running into an issue where when updating other user information, the password expire date is always blanked out on update. I've attached a sample which behaves that way in my test 9.7.0 system (May 2008 patch level - I know it's old but matches production for now). I haven't been able to find anything on this in the KC, but am attaching test Java code which will demonstrate the issue assuming it's consistent behavior. Just need lapi.jar and util.jar in the classpath. I could push any existing pwd expire date back in the update, but don't want to trigger an audit event on that every time someone's email or phone number changes. Any info or suggestions welcome, thanks!- Dave Rhodes, Zimmer Holdings
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet