Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
LiveReport that shows all files tied to a specific Owner
Francisca_Smith
Hi, I am trying to create a LiveReport that will query the database and provide me with all of the files a user owns. I am not savy with the creation of this but would please ask someone to help me in this endeavor. Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bhupinder_Singh
Message from Bhupinder Singh <
bsingh@opentext.com
> via eLink
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">eLink
Let me know if the LiveReport I posted here:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll/open/16641254
...is of help.
- Bhupinder
----------------------------------------------
Bhupinder Singh, B.Math, B.Ed.
Senior Systems Analyst, Information Technology
Open Text, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
----------------------------------------------
From:
eLink Discussion: Open Text Live Reports Discussion [mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com]
Sent:
Thursday, January 14, 2010 5:23 PM
To:
eLink Recipient
Subject:
LiveReport that shows all files tied to a specific Owner
LiveReport that shows all files tied to a specific Owner
Posted by
frsmith@spawar.navy.mil
(Smith, Franciscia ) on 2010/01/14 17:19
Hi, I am trying to create a LiveReport that will query the database and provide me with all of the files a user owns. I am not savy with the creation of this but would please ask someone to help me in this endeavor. Thanks!