Here is what I have for SQL 2005:
SELECT * from DTree, eLinkAlias WHERE DTree.DataID =eLinkAlias.ObjectID ORDER BY DTree.SubType, DTree.Name
From: eLink Discussion:Open Text Live Reports Discussion[mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 8:12 AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: Help! SQL required to find the email address of a folder
Help! SQL required to find the email address of a folder
Posted by peteshaw (Shaw, Pete) on 2010/01/15 08:11
Hello! I have a folder which I have email enabled. I now want to produce a live report which displays the email address of the folder. However - I can't find where this is held in the schema. So, given say the object id of an email enabled folder, has anyone got the SQL which will give me the email address of that folder? TIA Pete
[To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.]
Discussion:
Open Text Live Reports Discussion
Livelink Server:
knowledge-wlweb01
To Unsubscribe from this Discussion, send an e-mail to unsubscribe.livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com.