Hi Evert,
Assuming you have a column returned from your LiveReports calledOWNERID all your WebReport would need is:
[LL_REPTAG=OWENERID USERINFO:PWS LLURL:DEFAULTLINK /]
OWENERID contains the userid
USERINFO:PWS converts this to the objectid of the user’spersonal workspace
LLURL:DEFAULTLINK converts the objectid into a URL
All you need to do is stick this in a hyperlink:
<A HREF='[LL_REPTAG=OWENERID USERINFO:PWS LLURL:DEFAULTLINK/]'>Open PWS of [LL_REPTAG=OWENERID USERINFO:NAME /]</A>
Thanks,
Lee.
From: eLink Discussion:Open Text Live Reports Discussion[mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 2:33 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: How do I
How do I
Posted by ekuiken (Kuiken, Evert) on 2010/02/03 08:28
I have made a LiveReport to find the largest PWS-es. How can I create a link in the results screen to the users PWS? I know creating a WebReport can do this, but I am no expert in creating WebReports. BTW, this is the code I am using: SELECT SUM (dversdata.datasize) / (1024*1024) "Grootte (MB)", COUNT (dversdata.datasize) "Aantal objecten", -dt.ownerid AS "Owner ID", dt2.NAME "PWS Name" FROM dtree dt, dtree dt2, dversdata WHERE dversdata.docid = dt.dataid AND dt.ownerid IN (SELECT ownerid FROM dtree WHERE SUBTYPE = 142) AND dt2.dataid = -dt.ownerid GROUP BY dt.ownerid, dt2.NAME ORDER BY SUM (dversdata.datasize) DESC
[To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.]
Discussion:
Open Text Live Reports Discussion
Livelink Server:
knowledge-wlweb01
To Unsubscribe from this Discussion, send an e-mail to unsubscribe.livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com.__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signaturedatabase 4831 (20100203) __________The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.http://www.eset.com
The most commonly seen personal workspaceURLs are in the form ?func=ll&objtype=142.
However, there is another way to link to auser’s personal workspace if you know the ID of the personal workspace.
That format is:
?func=ll&objaction=browse&objid=<personalworkspaceid>
Given that your query is already returningthe personal workspace name, you should simply be able to pull the DataID aswell to produce the above URL for each record.
_________________________________________Kyle SwidrovichPrincipal Search / SDK Product SpecialistLivelink Escalations Support TeamOpen Text Corporation275 Frank Tompa Dr.Waterloo, ON, CANADAPhone : +1-800-540-7292Online: http://support.opentext.com_________________________________________
From: eLinkDiscussion: Open Text Live Reports Discussion[mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 20109:10 AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: Can it be done without aWebReport?
Can it be done without a WebReport?
Posted by ekuiken (Kuiken, Evert) on 2010/02/03 09:09
In reply to: RE How do I
Posted by leebutler (Butler, Lee) on 2010/02/03 08:58
Message from <Evert.Kuiken@alliander.com> via eLink
Hi Lee, thanks for your prompt answer. This certainly helps, but I don't want to create a WebReport. Can a link be shown in a LiveReport?
BTW a click-thru LiveReport is not the answer, since I want a click-thru to a PWS, not to another LiveReport.
Evert
Jean-Philippe Martin Conseiller gestion de l'information techniqueGestion de l'information techniqueStratégies et orientations de l'exploitationDirection ExploitationHydro-Québec TransÉnergie514-289-2211 #2949 : martin.jean-philippe@hydro.qc.ca2 Complexe Desjardins, Tour Est, Étage PR, Montréal, Qc, Canada H5B 1H7
De : eLink Discussion: Open Text Live Reports Discussion [mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com] Envoyé : mercredi 3 février 2010 10:22À : eLink RecipientObjet : RE RE Can it be done without a WebReport? RE RE Can it be done without a WebReport? Posted by ekuiken (Kuiken, Evert) on 2010/02/03 10:21 In reply to: RE Can it be done without a WebReport? Posted by kswidrov (Swidrovich, Kyle) on 2010/02/03 09:25 Message from <Evert.Kuiken@alliander.com> via eLinkHi Kyle, Forming the URL is not the problem. Showing it as a clicable link in the LiveReport results is the problem. I put this in the SQL query: '<A HREF="?func=ll&objtype=142&objaction=browse&userID=' || <userid> || '">PWS' but it shows as text, not as link. I understand this can only be done by changing the autolivereport.html file on the server. I was hoping for another, easier, supported option. Evert[To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.] Topic: How do I Discussion: Open Text Live Reports Discussion Livelink Server: knowledge-wlweb01 To Unsubscribe from this Discussion, send an e-mail to unsubscribe.livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com.
To Unsubscribe from this Discussion, send an e-mail to unsubscribe.livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com.