Hi all,
I'm trying to start a workflow from Java WS, and to do that I need to pass a ProcessDefinition to the workflow services createProcess method. However, I'm having an issue with actually getting the ProcessDefinition, in that I get a SOAPFaultException whenever I try.
My code is something like:
WorkflowService wf = ws.getWorkflowService();ProcessDefinition map = wf.getProcessDefinition(83216);
Where 83216 is the id of the workflow map (if I try another id, I get an error saying it doesn't exist or that it isn't a process map just as I'd expect, so I'm pretty certain I'm pointing at the right node). What I do get is the following exception:
javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: Error loading ProcessDefinition.Activities at com.sun.xml.ws.fault.SOAP11Fault.getProtocolException(SOAP11Fault.java:187) at com.sun.xml.ws.fault.SOAPFaultBuilder.createException(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:116) at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:254) at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SyncMethodHandler.invoke(SyncMethodHandler.java:224) at com.sun.xml.ws.client.sei.SEIStub.invoke(SEIStub.java:117) at $Proxy37.getProcessDefinition(Unknown Source) at com.aiimi.llws.Test.main(Test.java:30)
I can get instances of the same workflow, as per the following code which works:
ProcessInstance process = wf.getProcessStatus(90013, 90013);System.out.println(process.getTitle());
So I know my connection to the server is all okay etc. I can also list the activities of the instance okay - it is just getting the map itself which seems to fail.
Any suggestions as to what is going wrong, and how to fix it, greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Sam.