Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Time not returned by a search
Samuel_Penn
If I perform a search (Java, using Web Services) then any date/time attributes returned seem to miss out the time portion of the attribute.e.g., I have a category with an attribute of "Scheduled Time", which is a Date attribute with the 'include time field' option ticked. I can set the date and time from the UI (though limited to nearest hour, but that's another issue).If I perform a search, setting the ResultTransformationSpec to include this attribute, then the value of the attribute is returned with the correct date for a given node, however the time is wrong. This morning, the time was always returned as "0:00", this afternoon it seems to be returned as "12:00".If I fetch the node directly (by calling DocumentManagement.getNode()), and read the attribute from the metadata, then both the correct date and time (10:00) is returned.Anyone know why the time portion of the attribute isn't being returned correctly in the search results? Is this a known bug, or am I possibly doing something wrong?Thanks,Sam.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet