I am new to builder, I want to add a custom menu for logout. Any suggestions or ideas?
It is difficult to advise you without moredetails. I wonder if you know that the Enterprise menu can be augmented rightfrom the Admin pages. Perhaps that is all you need? If you need more then may Isuggest you consider taking the Builder training course where we cover thistopic in great detail?
Howard--- Howard Pell Senior Technical Educator, Liaison Special Projects Open Text Corporation www.opentext.com Office: (519) 888-7111 Ext. 2203 Mobile (519) 574-2248
From: eLink Entry:Content Server Builder Forum [mailto:componentbuilder@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: 2010-Mar-11 1:27 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: Custom Navigation Menu
Custom Navigation Menu
Posted by behzad.khosa@ivv.nasa.gov (Khosa, Behzad) On 2010/03/11 13:25
[To post a comment, use the normal reply function]
Forum:
Content Server Builder Forum
Livelink Server:
knowledge-wlweb01
Under the tools menu, I want to add a quicklink called logout. Users can logout using this link. Any ideas?
Thanks,
you have asked the same question at https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll?func=ll&objId=17423100&objAction=viewincontainer&ViewTopicsByReply.