Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
livereport for user info question
Norman_Stahl
Can anyone help me with a livereport problem. I want to create a livereport with user information as below - nothing fancy, just a standard AutoLivereport using simple sql - and I can copy and paste to excel later. I tried select * from kuaf but it seems that the department and groups are not in that table.DepartmentFirst NameMiddle InitialLast NameTitleOffice Locationand if possible:GroupsLog-in NameEmailthanks for the help - it's much appreciated!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Martin_Gäckler
Most of the fields are stored in KUAF. So there should be no problem. The group memberships are stored in KUAFCHILDREN. Therefore you should create an detail reports which displays the memberships.
Norman_Stahl
would it be posible to string all the group names for each account and have them in a single column (althought I know it would get a bit wide), and then not do a seperate detail report?Like this coulmnar mock-up;Name |.... |Group Mmberships----------------------------------------------------------------Randy |.... |Authors, General Users, Supervisors
Martin_Gäckler
As far as I know there is no simple solution with SQL. But you can create a stored procedure, that returns the list of all groups a user is member of.