Hi Scott and others,
I am facing very strange issue. We have a simple JAVA based webservice client which is used to call the opentext webservices(deployed on tmocat 5.5) using HTTP POST. Our developement enviromrnt webservice client is deployed on IBM AIX and I also have a local copy of the same client which I deployed on my local machine(windows).
When I send a request for search service with authentication token in the header from our DEV enviroment, it always gives me 'Couldn't login with the cookie' error even if the authentication token is valid. On the other hand, if I send a HTTP request from my local machine with the exact same authentication token, I get HTTP response without any error. I am little stuck and confused because of this behaviour.
Is there any tomcat configuration which I need to do to make it working from our DEV?
Thanks,
Kapil