Hello, I'm trying to modify some weblingo in the html pages so that I can have certain buttons loaded when a user is an Admin user but they would not load in the html if they are any other user.
Specifically on the workspace page I'm trying to prevent the users from having access to the copy, move, delete, zip & download, and print buttons.
The HTML file I'm editing the oscript weblingo in is: webnode/browseviewcore.html
Is there a specific function that this file should have access to call and determine if the user is an admin? I thought that I could use the checkAdminPwdCookie function however I seem to have a problem calling it.
I also can't seem to even call ;echo("text") from any file to get it to show up in the debugger console of the builder. Is there something I'm missing? Any help would be greatly appreciated.