selecting active documents Posted by josephine.bush@res-americas.com (Bush, Josephine) on 2010/10/11 11:06 I am trying to get a handle on the database schema and have a question about retrieving active documents. If I query the DTree table for all documents (subtype 144), will I get a listing of all documents including ones that are deleted? I noticed that if I link DTree.DataID = DeletedDocs.NodeID that I get a large number of results. Do I need to exclude these results to get an accurate result set of the documents that are active (not deleted) in the system?[To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.]Discussion:Open Text Live Reports DiscussionLivelink Server:knowledge-wlweb01To Unsubscribe from this Discussion, send an e-mail to unsubscribe.livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com.
To Unsubscribe from this Discussion, send an e-mail to unsubscribe.livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com.
re- selecting active documents Posted by josephine.bush@res-americas.com (Bush, Josephine) on 2010/10/12 18:39In reply to: Re selecting active documents Posted by narsi@supaisystems.com (Rao, L.V.Narasimha) on 2010/10/12 04:27 Hi Narsi, I think this is working. Although I got another response and with this query: select * from ll9501.DTree where subtype = 144 and ownerid <> -2060This gets me close to the number that your query produces, but there is a slightly higher number. Do you know what would be the reason? Thank you, Josephine[To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.]Topic:selecting active documentsDiscussion:Open Text Live Reports DiscussionLivelink Server:knowledge-wlweb01To Unsubscribe from this Discussion, send an e-mail to unsubscribe.livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com.