Hi all,
my question is : using createDocument operation from documentManagement web service, is it possible one shot to:
1) update small document;
2) assign category to the document;
3) assign specific values to one attribute that compose a category.
?
Using GetAttributeGroupDefinition operation, i obtain all the information on a category and attributes that compose it; so i think i have all the information to to enhance the structure [metadata].
<urn1:metadata>
<!--Zero or more repetitions:-->
<urn1:AttributeGroups>
<!--Optional:-->
<urn1:DisplayName>?</urn1:DisplayName>
<!--Optional:-->
<urn1:Key>?</urn1:Key>
<!--Optional:-->
<urn1:Type>?</urn1:Type>
<!--Zero or more repetitions:-->
<urn1:Values>
<!--Optional:-->
<urn2:Description>?</urn2:Description>
<!--Optional:-->
<urn2:Key>?</urn2:Key>
</urn1:Values>
</urn1:AttributeGroups>
</urn1:metadata>
I'm able to perform step (1) and (2) step, so upload small document and assign a category( filling <urn1:DisplayName>, <urn1:Key> and <urn1:Type>Category</urn1:Type>)
but only with default values for each attribute.
I'm not able to perfom step (3),in other words to assign a particolar value (not default) to one attribute.
I think it could be possible using repeatable tag <urn1:Values>.... but i really don't understand how to fill each field ( i have only <urn2:Description> and <urn2:Key>)
Any suggestion?