Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Report for Objects, which need to update a specific category
Torsten_Bietz
Hi,I have a category which was updated. When I use the "Upgrade Items" function for this category, I always get told, that 22 items were skipped.Can someone please help me with a report, to identify these 22 objects, which don't want to get updated? (object id as a result would be fine).Thanks in advance!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Torsten_Bietz
A night can get very long when trying to create sql statements with more then just a "select * from" statement... :)But now I finally have it, maybe someone else might find this statement intresting:This SQL (works on Oracle) returns the object IDs, where a certain category is not the actual one (mean: where the category has to be updated).%1 ==> object id of the categoryselect distinct llattrdata.id from llattrdata, dtree where llattrdata.id = dtree.dataid and llattrdata.vernum = dtree.versionnum and llattrdata.defid = %1 and llattrdata.defvern != (select max (defvern) as "Actual Version" from llattrdata where defid = %1) order by llattrdata.id