Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
How do I get the complete sub-Folder Count under a high-level Folder?
Colin_Schmidt
I want to use a Livereport to browse to a Customer-level folder and then have the LiveReport return the Folder count that exists solely under it.I've seen a script that will return each Folder and it's ChildCount, but then I have to export and Sum it....which is doable, but I'm looking for a summary.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Appu_Nair
FolderParent Folder1 Folder2 Document3 Project 4when you count folders under FolderParent and you expect that to be 2 or even folders inside Folder1 and Folder2To get to 2 all you have to do isselect count(*) from dtree where subtype=0 and parentid=anything more than that will need you to walk the children appropriately.I would think first using a LR get top the object and then have a sub report pass in the dataid to the parentid of the second live report to do what you are doing.