Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
WFAttrData Query
Stewart_Kirkup
Hi,I've written the below SQL query which aims to get the Data ID held within an item reference attribute from all workflows based on a map with an id of 611953."select WF_ValInt FROM WFattrdataversions where WF_ID IN (select map_mapID FROM wmap where map_mapobjid=611953)"However it appears that i'm missing something between the WF_ID and the map_mapID as the two numbers do not appear to be the same, the WF_ID. I thought that WF_ID and map_mapID would both have the same values.Can anyone help, it would be very much appreciated!Stewart
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Appu_Nair
if you sign an NDA with OT they will send you the schema free of charge.as for your query tell me if this will sufficeselect * from wfattrdataversions where wf_attrid=2 and wf_attrtype=305 and wf_id in( select subwork_subworkid from wsubwork where subwork_mapid in(select map_mapID FROM wmap where map_mapobjid=329621))the logic is in my map the itemreference that I want is 2all itemreferences are 305.Wsubwork has all the running wfi/subworkid based off a map_mapobjid
Stewart_Kirkup
Hi Appu,I have the schema, its more my knowledge of SQL and databases which aren't all that great. But i've tried your statement and it works!Whats more I follow the logic and can hopefully continue to develop to perform the functions I need to.Thanks for your helpStewart