Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
How can I add another input type to Inputs.
Sergey_Bobrov
When we create new livereport we have only 9 inputs types (Container, Date, NodaId, Number, Object, Project, String and User). How can I add another type, for example Table Lookup from Attribute Extensions Module? In my case I need departments list.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Sergey_Bobrov
Livelink Builder:1. ORPHAN Report : Report Root : ReportDataTypes and call in NewReportTypes.2. Create a child of NewReportTypes and call it Department.3. Set Department.fEnabled = True.4. RUN the BuildOSpace() script in your Globals object.5. Set fTypeName = Department, fWebScript = departmentprompt.html.6. Set ParseValuefunction Dynamic ParseValue( Dynamic a ) Dynamic result result = a.textValue if IsUndefined( result ) a.error = [Web_ErrMsg.InvalidFormatForTextField] end return resultend7. Create new file departmentprompt.html (in the attachment) and put it to report_2_2_0/html folder. 8.Restart Builder.Now I have input type Department - combobox with departments from DB.