Does anyone have any documentation or samples on how to create a Physical Object using webservices? I am using Java but I would be happy to see any examples.
I have already added the additional war files and the client classes are properly installed. I can connect to the PO service without any issues. However the only documentation to create a PO is for LAPI. Since the client has switched to CS2010 they would like to move away from LAPI since it now is "deprecated".
I can read the information of an existing PO and the type is returned as "GenericNode:412". However when I try to retrieve a node template using "getNodeTemplate" with that type or simply trying to create and insert a brand new node, I get an "Could not allocate node - unknown or unsupported type" exception.
I am using CS2010 Update 4. The services are running on Tomcat 6.0.33 and my Java version is 1.6.0_27". Thanks.