Hi,
I have a problem with les-services webService. When I submit a request to get physical object informations (PhysObjGetInfo), through SOAPUI, I get all informations except BoxID. The physical objet is assigned to the box.
Thanks for your Help,
You are correct that BoxID is not returned in that call which is probably oversight. There is however Name of a box returned in physItemInfo.Box.
Thanks,
Anna
HI Anna,
Thank your for your message,
But even box name isn't returned.
Thanks for your Help
Box ID is stored in PhysItemCO table. If you have access to the database and can verify that box id is really correctly populated but PhysObjGetInfo still does not return box name I would open a support ticket.
From: eLink Entry: Content Web Services Forum [mailto:otdncontentwebservices971forum@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 2:16 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: PhysicalObjects don't return BoxID
PhysicalObjects don't return BoxID
Posted by mohammed.hamlil@ca.fujitsu.com (HAMLIL, Mohammed) On 11-23-2011 14:08
[To post a comment, use the normal reply function]
Topic:
Forum:
Content Web Services Forum
Content Server:
Knowledge Center
Yes Box ID is stored in PhysItemCO table (BoxID column). I have verified that box id is correctly populated.
Thanks
In that case I would open support ticket. In my testing Name of a box is returned so having maybe log files from your system will help find out what is preventing that to happen.
From: eLink Entry: Content Web Services Forum [mailto:otdncontentwebservices971forum@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 11:14 AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: RE PhysicalObjects don't return BoxID
RE PhysicalObjects don't return BoxID
Posted by mohammed.hamlil@ca.fujitsu.com (HAMLIL, Mohammed) On 11-29-2011 11:08