Hello all,
I'm trying to figure out a LiveReport that will help us maintain one area within our instance. What I am trying to accomplish is to have the report list the parent folder if no objects within that folder have been accessed within the past 90 days. So for a brief visual example:
Folder 1
---- Folder 2
---- Folder 3
---- Folder 4 (Old project, can be removed)
I would want a report that returns Folder 4 if anything under Folder 4 hasn't been touched in the past 90 days. I have only been able to get the immediate parent of the object or Folder 1 in my example in all my tries so far. We are using 9.7.1 and Oracle. Any suggestions to get me pointed in the right direction would be appreciated. We also have WebReports if it makes it easier, but I haven't had any experience with them so far.
Thanks,
Bryan