Hi,
We need to create a report for all livelink folders permissions
Note: We want to know which users or groups having which permissions on livelink folder.
Any help will be highly appreciated
Best Regards
Tayyab
Livelink report for Permissions of all Livelink Folders Posted bymtayyab@oneecm.com (Tayyab, Muhammad)On 02-01-2012 04:00 Hi, We need to create a report for all livelink folders permissions Note: We want to know which users or groups having which permissions on livelink folder. Any help will be highly appreciated Best Regards Tayyab[To post a comment, use the normal reply function]Forum:Content Server LiveReports ForumContent Server:Knowledge Center
I found this code on the KC a while back. I have it as an LR with a prompt to browse to a Parent Folder. It then dumps all child folders and their permissions.
Be prepared for a very lengthy report. It may not complete or provide everything completely.
Hi Colin
I am getting some error, could you please export livelink report and share.
Thanks in Advance
Regards
Here. The one prompt I have to to browse to a container. This is written to run in Oracle. We have 10g. What kind of error?
Would the same type of report work for documents? I would presume so.
You'll have to include the SUBTYPE of 144 in the code somewhere. If you want only the immediate child objects, the script will have to change(and it would make it simpler). Attached is different code that would just dump out all immediate child objects. If the ACL values don't work, you'll have to experiment, as I did, by changing the Perms on a file in your PWS and checking in the DB that value that gets set.
HI
The above code working fine for me but it giving only immidiate child ones. Can I have the code for all subfolders please?
Livelink report for Permissions of all Livelink Folders Posted byvivek.rao@capgemini.com (Rao, Vivek)On 01/23/2015 11:47 AM HIThe above code working fine for me but it giving only immidiate child ones. Can I have the code for all subfolders please?[To post a comment, use the normal reply function]Topic:Livelink report for Permissions of all Livelink FoldersForum:Content Server LiveReports ForumContent Server:Knowledge Center
Re Livelink report for Permissions of all Livelink Folders Posted bycolin.schmidt@mwv.com (Schmidt, Colin)On 01/23/2015 12:27 PM You'd have to incorporate DTREEANCESTORS in the script. That's not too difficult. I'll give it a try later when I get time.Colin J.
hi, can I get the query in MS SQL?