Hi everyone, I'm following the tutorial to create and deploy a service and have a couple of questions. Let's see if someone made his way around these:
- C:\OPENTEXT\webservices\sdk\empresa\build.xml:35: The DevEnvDir environment variable is undefined; it must be defined by running %VS80COMNTOOLS%\vsvars32.bat.
This first messege comes out when trying to run the ant script, I've looked for the vsvars32.bat but couldn't find it anywhere. I just deleted compile.net and deploy.net from the build.xml. But just in case we have to use it somewhere else it would be great to know how to fix it.
- It seems like there is a (some) jar(s) missing because I get a lot of errors while ant is compiling the script. These are not located in the ../lib folder relative to the ant script. Has anyone managed to compile their Service.
[javac] import com.opentext.ecm.services.kernel.IService;
[javac] import com.opentext.ecm.services.kernel.ServiceDeployException;
[javac] import com.opentext.ecm.services.ServiceBindException;
[javac] import com.opentext.ecm.services.ServiceFactory;
[javac] import com.opentext.livelink.service.core.coreservices.CoreServicesRequest
[javac] import com.opentext.livelink.service.core.coreservices.CoreServicesServiceContext;
[javac] symbol: class IService
[javac] implements IService
[javac] ^
[javac] C:\OPENTEXT\webservices\sdk\empresa\java_src\services\com\opentext\l
ivelink\service\empresa\EmpresaService_CS.java:24: cannot find symbol
[javac] symbol : class ServiceDeployException
[javac] location: class com.opentext.livelink.service.empresa.EmpresaService
_CS
[javac] throws ServiceDeployException
Thanks in advance.