Hello,
In CS10 I have a custom search template. After I run my search the results are displayed in a livelink search results page. Is there a way to redirect these search results to a custom HTML page?
Thanks!
With the XML Search API you get the results back as an XML stream and you can use XSL to format the results.
I hope you are aware that you can define the layout of the search results page to a great extend. Is that not sufficient?
Are you using a custom view search? If not, why not?
From a save search you can generate a custom view search and select views fields will appear. I love this new functionality. Although some improvements to the flow can be made.
Hans
From: eLink Entry: Content Server Development Forum [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: Dienstag, 22. Mai 2012 21:54To: eLink RecipientSubject: Sending results of search to custom web page
Sending results of search to custom web page
Posted bymouslander@comp.state.md.us (Ouslander, Matthew) On 05-22-2012 15:51
[To post a comment, use the normal reply function]
Forum:
Content Server Development Forum
Content Server:
Knowledge Center
It is available at https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/cs.dll?func=ll&objId=23605532
From: eLink Entry: Content Server Development Forum [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com]Sent: Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2012 01:40To: eLink RecipientSubject: RE Sending results of search to custom web page
RE Sending results of search to custom web page
Posted bymouslander@comp.state.md.us (Ouslander, Matthew) On 05-22-2012 19:37
Is there any documentation or tutorials for the search API? I have someadditional features I would like to add to my results page, such as athumbnail representation of the document. I would also like the namefield to be a hypertext link that I can specify the on click value for.Right now I can only have the name bring up the overview page, documentdownload, or view as web page.
Topic: