Good Morning
Can anyone advise me? I want to run a live report to tell me what what items have been reserved in particular folders. Can anyone help me with this?
Thanks
Elizabeth.
Live Report for Reserved Items in a Folder Posted byelizabeth.andrassy@derbyshire.gov.uk (Andrassy, Elizabeth)On 05-28-2012 03:24 Good Morning Can anyone advise me? I want to run a live report to tell me what what items have been reserved in particular folders. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks Elizabeth.[To post a comment, use the normal reply function]Forum:Content Server LiveReports ForumContent Server:Knowledge Center
Hi Narsi
Many thanks for your suggestion. I will give this a try.
Thanks again,
Elizabeth
Hi,
You can also use the formula " OTReserved :128 " in the search bar when you are in the chosen folder. Just make sure that the option "From here" is selected.
Cordially,
Hugues St-Louis, MTQ
Hi Hughes, that syntax didn't work for me at all. I tried several variations and none of them worked. I wonder if my problem is systemic.
Any idea if it's possible to configure the system to disallow queries on OTReserved?
You might try advanced search...see the attached
Hi, this is great to know. but search includes all folders. how to restrict to specific folder and its subfolders?
Hi Narsi, i have tried your query and it gives results only from folders , it does not includes project folders. any idea to include all?
Try this in Oracle. It only reports the immediate Folder. If you want the entire structure for each, you'll need to used a function. I remember seeing one someone wrote to handle this whether in EWS or Projectg WS, but I don't know where it is any more. If it's immediately under a Project and doesn't report it, you can tweak it from here.
---------------------------
select dt.reservedby, k.name "GID", k.firstname||' '||k.lastname "FullName", dt.reserveddate, dtp.dataid "ParentID", dtp.name "ParentFolder", dt.dataid, dt.name "Doc", dt.versionnum from dtree dt join dtree dtp on dt.parentid = dtp.dataid join kuaf k on dt.reservedby = k.id where dt.subtype <> 0 order by dt.reserveddate