Hello everyone,
I've been studying the web services possibilities of Content Server 10 for two weeks now, with no particular builder knowledge.
So I followed the SDK tutorial in order to test the HelloWorld web service with the provided C# solution. Here's what I've done until now :
- Install HelloWorld web service as a module into CS10
- On the builder, launch the _GenerateSource function
- Compile these sources with the provided ANT script
- Deploy the resulting web service into the IIS 7 web server, via a new application (not a virtual directory because I can't access the HelloWorld.svc otherwise)
After that I wanted to test the HelloWorld web services by launching the HelloWorldClient C# project. I run it and click on the button, and after a while an empty windows pops up with the title "Error".
I can't manage to find what I did wrong, could someone please give me a hint ? The corresponding builder log is attached.