I found manuals on following link
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/cs.dll/fetch/-15106263/15106294/15106295/16376487/17990637/17990649/17990650/18047148/18047969/com/opentext/livelink/service/workflowservice/package-summary.html
but I found that some methods are old, deprecated, different than that I'm using in livelink webservices.
Do you know where can I get the newest manuals on CWS? Thx.
Hello Dejan,
Which methods do you believe are old/deprecated?
That documentation is current as of Update 7 for Content Server 10.
Keep in mind that the representation posted there is for Java clients.
If you want to see the methods one would see through dot completion in Visual Studio for .NET, check the _JAXWS areas of each service.
In .NET, properties don’t offer separate “get” or “set” methods, so also keep that in mind when viewing the list of methods.
Regards,
Kyle
aha..than everything is ok.
I am having trouble with changing title for processinstance (i opened another topic for that), and I was searching for processinstance in manual...and I found setTitle and getTitle methods, but in services there are no setTitle and getTitle methods. So I though I have link to an old manual.
Thankx for explaining.. maybe you know solution for my other problem with processinstance title?