Hello,
I'm trying to create a categroy using the web services and I keep getting the following error:
DocumentManagement.CreateCategory() failed on the Livelink Server. No results were returned. Check the Livelink Server thread logs.
The category is created, however, the attributes are not. I don't see any useful info in the thread logs as well.
here is my code:
DocumentManagement. Attribute attr1 = new DocumentManagement. Attribute ();
attr1.DisplayName = "Test field 1" ;
attr1.Required = false ;
attr1.Searchable = false ;
attr1.Type = "String" ;
attr1.MaxValues = 1;
attr1.MinValues = 1;
DocumentManagement. Attribute [] attrs = new DocumentManagement. Attribute [1];
attrs[0] = attr1;
DocumentManagement. Metadata metadata = new DocumentManagement. Metadata ();
try
{
dm.CreateCategory(dmOTAuth, 2004, categoryNm, "" , attrs, null );
}
catch ( Exception ex)
{
lblResults.Text = ex.Message;
}
Am I missing something? or do I have the Attribute settings correct? Any ideas?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.