How do I get Category definition info? I'm trying to see if a value entered in an excel spreadsheet exists in a drop-down attribute in Content Server. Thanks.
Thanks for the reply Jason. I'm getting "An unknown error occurred." on this line:
AttributeGroupDefinition objAttGrpDef = objDocMan.getCategoryDefinition(intCatID);
intCatID is the correct Cat ID. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Sean
Don't ask me why but I had to redeploy les-services.war to the tomcat server. after redeploying I got past that error. Now I'm getting an error on the red line of code below. Am I doing something wrong getting the Type and Key strings?
intCatID = MigrationUtilProps.getErexsCatID(lstPropList);
lstAtts = objAttGrpDef.getAttributes();
iterAttrList = lstAtts.iterator();
int i = 0;
int j = 0;
while (iterAttrList.hasNext())
{
objAttr = lstAtts.get(i);
strAttrNm = objAttr.getDisplayName();
strAttrType = objAttr.getType();
strAttrKey = objAttr.getKey();
j = 0;
if (strAttrNm.equalsIgnoreCase(strAttrNmIn))
LogUtil.writeToLog( "Getting data values for " + strAttrNmIn + "..." );
objAttrGrp = objDocMan.getAttributeGroupTemplate(strAttrType, strAttrKey);
lstDataVals = objAttrGrp.getValues();
iterDataList = lstDataVals.iterator();
while (iterDataList.hasNext())
objDataValue = lstDataVals.get(j);
LogUtil.writeToLog(objDataValue.toString());
}
i++;