I need LiveReport for specific archived workflow with completed steps, performer and completed date.
Nor sure what parameter use to find archived workflow. Could be MAP_INITIATECB from WMap table for workflow name or MAP_MAPID?
Thanks
Try this. It works on WF ID, active or archived… It needs a prompt for the Nbr.
Colin J. Schmidt
Tulsa, OK 74172
Colin.Schmidt@williams.com
If you have received this message in error, please reply to advise the sender of the error and then immediately delete this message.
From: eLink Entry: Content Server LiveReports Forum [mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 11:13 AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: LiveReport for archived workflow
LiveReport for archived workflow
Posted by michael.starikov@saint-gobain.com (Starikov, Michael) On 01-15-2013 12:09
[To post a comment, use the normal reply function]
Forum:
Content Server LiveReports Forum
Content Server:
Knowledge Center
Hi Colin,
I prompted for WF ID number.
Code looks like exactly i'm looking for, but i'm getting Livelink Error: Error processing request
ORA-00923: FROM keyword not found where expected.
I guess this is syntax problem. I will check (Sometimes it’s happened with double quotation marks), but if you have suggestions, please let me know.
Thank you for your help!
Is your DB Oracle? It runs in a LR on 9.7.1 w/Oracle 11g.
From: eLink Entry: Content Server LiveReports Forum [mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 1:55 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: RE LiveReport for archived workflow
RE LiveReport for archived workflow
Posted by michael.starikov@saint-gobain.com (Starikov, Michael) On 01-15-2013 14:47
Topic:
Hi There,
Just curious, you guys are talking about AutoLivereport, not LiveReport, am I right?
Is there any way that we can create a LiveReport to return Workflow Status (just like the one under Personal > Workflow)?
Thanks!
-Faizal
Faizal,
if you look in the code, or the logs, you should see the SQL, so you should be able to copy and paste that. Additionally, if you ask your OT Account Manager you should be able to sign an NDA to get a copy of the Schema guide.