I'm trying to compile the generated Java code for my web services, but running into issues. Javac reports that I seem to be missing several classes. I've looked in all the jar files I can find, but haven't been able to manually locate them either:
import com.opentext.ecm.services.kernel.IService;
import com.opentext.ecm.services.kernel.ServiceDeployException;
import com.opentext.ecm.services.ServiceBindException;
import com.opentext.ecm.services.ServiceFactory;
import com.opentext.livelink.service.core.coreservices.CoreServicesRequestContext;
import com.opentext.livelink.service.core.coreservices.CoreServicesServiceContext;
These only seem to show up in the *_CS.java file(s) generated by Builder. If I remove those files, I get a little further into the compilation process, but get hung up here:
run.wsgen:
[echo] Creating JAX-WS portable artifacts for com.opentext.livelink.service
.WSCER.services_JAXWS
[wsgen] Class not found: "com.opentext.livelink.service.WSCER.services_JAXWS"
"WSCER" is the namespace of the web service I'm trying to create, so possibly removing the *_CS.java files caused the wsgen error.
Does anyone happen to know where those missing classes should be located? I'm a missing a jar file somewhere? Are the *_CS.java classes even required?