Hello,
I encountered this error code when trying to set attribute to a workflow package. I tried to search for "8000704" in Builder, but there's nothing found. Does anyone know what it mean?
thanks
Not sure if this is applicable to your specific case, but I have come across this error code combined with the additional message shown below:
Status Code: 8000704
Api Error:
Error Message:
Status Message: AttrSetValues() failed: An attribute with the specified DisplayName could not be found.
There is a sample on the Knowledge Centre posted at the URL given below that may help if you continue to have issues, otherwise, you can try contacting support@opentext.com for further assistance.
Sample: https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/cs.dll?func=ll&objId=3742547&objAction=ArticleView&viewType=1
- Bhupinder
Since you are using builder to decipher the error could I suggest a better thing.You would somehow carefully find the ospace called APIDOC.Then in that ospace is a Object called APIDocuments,underneath you will see the LAPI calls you are issuing.If you double click the SetObjectAttributes and set a break and run your lapi call you will see it turning active or a white editor window will happen.If you trace it down you will actually start seeing oscript doing the magic and you will see that the lapi call in its outargs(still oscript) will send out those.This is the same info you will get when you put wantlogs=true,wantlapilogs=true with debug=2
._SetError( 105104, info.ErrMsg ) ._SetError( 105103, [API_Error.ErrorEndingTransaction] ) ._SetError( 105102, [API_Error.CouldNotStartTransaction] ) ._SetError( 105101, [API_Error.NoPermissionToEditAttributes] )
So see where the real error is and whether lapi client is translating the error.
BTW I said carefully because builder if you have not made a backup and when you are tempted to "unlock" the ospace sometimes lands you in trouble.For builder debugging it does not need to have any ospaces open
As a quick safety check… If the script editor window is grey in colour, then the Ospace is locked. If it’s white, then it’s unlocked and you’re in the danger zone.
Thank you for all the suggestions, but there's 2 small problems. 1st. the error is sporadic (but frequent). I only have the error logged when it happens (multiple occurrence each day), but most times it works fine. 2nd. this error happens in Production, which I don't have access to.
Let me see if I can re-produce this in development environment.