Does any one know how to create a report that will output the assignee of a workflow modify route.
If you could, please provide more details for this request. For example, are you modifying workflows initiated from a specific map at the same point each time, and want to know the new assignee for a specific step?
In the past, when I've been asked to write reports on workflow step assignees, some of the limitations I include in my SQL queries are:
- from the WSubWorkTask table, only look at rows where SubWorkTask_Status is 2,3, or 5, which means we are looking at tasks that are in a state of "ready", "started", or "executing" respectively
- I also look at SUBWORKTASK_PERFORMERID and compare this with KUAF.ID to get the full name of the user from the KUAF table instead of just a number for the user
Let me know if that helps as a starting point.
- Bhupinder ---------------------------------------------- Bhupinder Singh, B.Math, B.Ed. Systems Administrator, Cloud Services Open Text, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada ----------------------------------------------