Is there a way to seach for a specific release of a compund doucment? I would like the results to just show the release and not the working container
On our 9.7.1 livelink this complexquery showed [qlregion "OTSubType"] "138"
so I could write that as LIVELINKURL?func=search&lookfor1=complexquery&where1=("OTSubType":"138")
If I wanted that in XML I could do this ?func=search&lookfor1=complexquery&where1=("OTSubType":"138")&outputformat=xml
I am not sure if that helps you or not.In 2005 I hada similar stylesheeting project that I did and I put my resaerch here I was finding search results and hopping back 7 layers up so with XSLT and XML somethings are possible.
You should find some info in these links
https://communities.opentext.com/communities/cs.dll?func=ll&objId=7557434&objAction=browse&sort=name&viewType=1
much of the work was helped by Bhupinder Singh and much of the template I took form David Templeton's
http://www.tek-tips.com/faqs.cfm?fid=3552
Thanks Appu, but does this query only display the releases. I just want to see a specific release that I call in the search url
in our livelink system unless you took the effort to name the releases it goes with numbers such as 0,1 ,2 etc so this gives me all releases whose name is "0"
?func=search&lookfor1=complexquery&where1=("OTSubType":"138")&boolean2=and&where2=("OTName":"0")
Livelink search is very powerful if you ask me unfortunately I do not know a whole lot of its syntax there's REGEX and a lot of comparison operators if this "specific" thing you are looking for has some tell tale thing in the name you woulddo it.
I am assuming you cannot do a database query because it would have some metadata that my abe easier to mine than this way...