Hi,
1. I am using PhysicalObjectWebservice in .Net framework.
My object is of type Physical Item Box and I have used PhysObjGetInfo method to get attributes on Properties : Specific tab.
Now I wanted to update Home Location, Date of Receipt into Archiven, Event Date, Offsite Storage Id and Facility/Area/Locator.
Using PhysObjAssignLocator I am updating Offsite Storage Id and Facility/Area/Locator.
But I did not find any method for updating Home Location, Date of Receipt into Archiven, Event Date. I am looking for specific method to impliment this requirements. Please let me know the method name for this.
2. My other object is of type Physical Item Container. For this also I have used PhysObjGetInfo method to get attributes on Properties : Specific tab.
But I am not able to find the Box Attribute value assign to this object. Please let me know the method name to get this value.
Thanks,
Raghav