I wish to create a LiveReport via the Content Web Services delivered with CS10.
Any help/guidance/suggesions would be much appeciated.
Thanks for the reply ... what about using XML Import to create LiveReport .... how do I implement XML Import with Web Services?
That's too bad....I was musing today about the possiblity of using a generated LR to validate data values for a table lookup attribute. My idea was if WS had a means of a) creating a Live Report based on an attribute's SQL, and b) running the attribute, this would be a way of validating a data migration being done where the documents need to take a table lookup attribute and you want to do a pre-validation before a migration.
I suppose for that particular need, I could always write a Web Service of my own that does the SQL validation and not bother with live reports.
-Hugh