Hi,
Is there any way to evaluate an expression like in the old inspector, but without creating a new script for it? I seem to be missing this functionality in the eclipse ide.
BR
Olivier De Pooter
Did anyone find a way for this yet?
I am looking for this functionality as well.
Regards,
Jasper De Bruyckere
Our company gave a list of features that we would like to see.One of the things in the list was this I beleive.Temporarily you can navigate to server side click on Global Variables and see the structure or put it in an external script.The global Variable method is also not very useful as it will not allow drill into functions etc as in old builder.If it is not clear one could throw $lliapi to the inspector and it would start showing the internal structures.I do not know if CSIDE will show the same or not havenot checked for a while.
I am running now on com.opentext.cside_10.5.4.235.jar on Luna 4.4.1
Suprprisingly when I am on debug and try to put a break on something of interest many times it crashes as well throwing a huge dump some screen caps if this helps bettering the tool
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/cs.dll?func=ll&objaction=overview&objid=60747971
Perhaps better jars are now available...