Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
java compiler
John_Henry_Gross
Could I use the webservices with java 1.6.x?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jason_Smith
What do you mean by this?
Do you want to write a client application using Java 6? Or do you want to host CWS in an application server (ie. Tomcat) using Java 6?
Also, what version of Content Server are you using?
J
John_Henry_Gross
I want to write a client applicaition (using java 6) that uses the webservices to read information from Content Server 10.5.
I was reviewing some examples of java but they are implemented using java 7, so, I wondering if there is a dependency with java 7? Or Could I write my code with java 6?
Thanks
Jason_Smith
There should be no issues with using Java 6 for writing client applications.
J