Hi,
This is mostly aimed at OT DEV. I have a project which I was previously able to edit and push changes through to an installed compiled ospace. Today, after starting up Eclipse and opening my project, I got this error message when I attempted to save my source. The source saves, but the changes do not make it to the compiled ospace:

There are no errors in either function that I tried to edit (in one case, all I added were comments). The stack trace from the builder log is as follows:
"Error running builder 'Oscript builder':
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.opentext.oclipse.builder.artifacts.TypeDigest.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.opentext.oclipse.builder.OScriptBuilder.build(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager$2.run(BuildManager.java:733)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:206)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:246)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager$1.run(BuildManager.java:299)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:302)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuildLoop(BuildManager.java:358)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.build(BuildManager.java:381)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.AutoBuildJob.doBuild(AutoBuildJob.java:143)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.AutoBuildJob.run(AutoBuildJob.java:241)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:53)
Any hints? I can't keep rebuilding this module from the original .OLL and ignoring the source files!
-Hugh Ferguson
PS this is billable work I am doing for Open Text Partners and customers.