I have searched all over this forum for a query that will determine if any items have been deleted from a folder/sub-folders and have found some bits and pieces, but not the actual query I need. So far, this query is giving me good results on all audit events for a folder/sub-folders/sub-items, but it leaves out any deletions or moves.
select *
from DAuditNew DA where DA.DataID in ( select DT.DataID from Dtree DT start with DT.DataID = %1 CONNECT BY PRIOR DT.DataID = DT.ParentID ) ORDER BY DA.EventID DESC
I can see that DAuditNew.Value1 holds the 'before' folder location of the object, i.e. "Parent Folder:Sub-Folder:ObjectName" and DAuditNew.Value2 holds the location in the Recycle Bin where the object was moved, i.e. "Recycle Bin:Year:Month:Day:ObjectName".
Furthermore, I see that DAuditNew.AuditID's are as follows:
45 = Recylce
3 = Move
2 = Delete
Now, how do I tie all of this info together into one query which would tell me if anything was deleted or moved from a Folder/Sub-folders?