Greetings people
I have the following problem that appears *every* time I use CSIDE:
I fire up my code (either via script running or by a function being called via a request - e.g. NodeCreateSubclassPost).
At a certain point I have a Scheduler.DebugBreak() line
The code does break, but after some time (less than a minute, usually around 10-20 seconds) I get the following error:
#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00007ff9cb9e9bcd, pid=1516, tid=1556
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (7.0_45-b18) (build 1.7.0_45-b18)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (24.45-b08 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# C [lldebug.dll+0x69bcd]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Call to MiniDumpWriteDump() failed
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# C:\OPENTEXT105B\hs_err_pid1516.log
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
# http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
#
log4cxx: Could not open file [C:\OPENTEXT105B\bin\otds.c.library.logging.xml].
log4cxx: No appender could be found for logger (otds.lib[1516]).
log4cxx: Please initialize the log4cxx system properly.
Can anyone assist with that? I can't debug my code.
Installation information: Windows 2012 x64
CS: 10.5, 2014_09 setup,
It happens in both com.opentext.cside_10.5.1.2 and com.opentext.cside_10.5.3.139 jars.
Java version: 1.7.0_65
Eclipse version: Luna Release (4.4.0)
Thank you so much in advance.